Employee, human resources and recruitment data
NAPA collects your personal data during the recruitment process mainly directly from you. We may also collect information about you from other available sources to the extent relevant and permitted by applicable law, such as your referees, NAPA employees with whom you have interviewed, and employment background check providers.
The categories of personal data NAPA may collect about you are (local country specific restrictions may apply)
- applicant data: name, contact information (telephone number, email address), employment and educational history, training, licenses and certificates, competences and qualifications, personal identification information
- recruitment information: CVs and applications, references, background check information
- communication: telephone recordings, video recordings, voice mails, emails
- other information is collected only if that is necessary for making recruitment decisions or for some local country specific processes that demand it or the information that the applicant provides on his/her initiative
NAPA processes your personal data only for its legitimate business purposes, including
- identifying and evaluating candidates for potential employment
- keeping the records in relation to recruiting and hiring
- conducting background checks as permitted by applicable law
We may also wish to retain your personal data to consider you for future employment opportunities. In such case, we will seek your consent. We always request your consent to perform any background checks. NAPA has screening and selection procedures in place for third-party service providers to guarantee secure processing of personal data. After submitting your application, only recruitment-related personnel will have access to your personal data.
Our job application project management system is Teamtailor (“Teamtailor AB”). Data collected through Teamtailor is stored and processed inside the EU / EEA, or in countries that are considered to have an adequate level of protection by the European Commission, or by suppliers that have entered into binding agreements that fully comply with the lawfulness of third-country transfers (Privacy Shield). The application data of those persons who have not been employed by NAPA is stored for two years by default.
If you accept an offer of employment with us, any relevant personal data collected during the recruitment process will become part of your employee records and will be retained in accordance with country-specific requirements.